The Residential Supervisor will oversee overall operations at our company, including the provision of material, medical, physical and social needs of the residents; that is, addressing the “whole person” and promoting wellness, safety, and comfort in the home and the community, according to the residents’ Individual Life Plan, Residential Service Delivery Plans, Be the leader in creating a warm, welcoming, stable home-like environment for residents.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Build report with employees to create and maintain a positive work experience for everyone involved.
• Make sure residents’ personal belongings are well-cared for, in order, and serviced or replaced as needed.
• Informs director about activities in the dormitory and makes reports as required.
• Provide a safe and secure living environment
• To manage company dormitories and kitchen.
• Daily inspection of residence place condition
• To train housekeepers with related skills.
• To guild all new residents.
• Bachelor degree in hotel management or related filed.
• Have 2 years of hotel working experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent oral English.
• Able to work long hours
• Flexible, reliable, hard worker, adaptable, responsible and Team player
• Basic office skills.