• Managing casual workers & shippers.
• Organize workflow and ensure that casual workers understand their duties or delegated tasks
• Controlling delivery efficiency.
• Identify shipping system improvements and resolve concerns.
• Plan deliveries by reviewing productivity results and orders.
• Establish and monitor delivery routes.
• Identify variances and implement corrective actions.
• Manage personnel, material and equipment.
• Responsible of goods safety.
• Prepare and submit performance reports to the Manager
• Check the quantity shipped & whether the vehicle is overweight.
• Certificate,Diploma and above is needed.
• At least 3 years’ experience as delivery supervisor.
• Have experience in managing daily shipment of over 60,000 cases.
• Experience of management temporary workers.
• Able to control delivery efficiency & match heavy and light goods.