• Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries; manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
• Document financial transactions by entering account information
• Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
• Preparation of payroll
• Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
• Review financial statements for accuracy, as well as systems and procedures for efficiency.
• Organize and keep current all financial records.
• Prepare tax returns, schedules, and forms, ensuring that they're filed in a timely manner and that all taxes due are paid on time.
• Meet with management to suggest potential changes to increase revenues and reduce costs.
• Review and sign off on annual reports due to the Securities and Exchange Commission.
• Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
• Secure financial information by completing database backups
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Plan, assign and review staff’s work
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
• Prepare budget and financial forecasts
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
• Thorough knowledge and competent in accounting package
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with accounting firm
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any other related Field with CPA
• Flexible, reliable, hard worker, adaptable, responsible and Team player
• Should be able to work under pressure