Electrical engineers develop and test electronic products and systems for a wide range of projects, from small-scale (e.g. household devices) to large-scale (e.g. electrical power systems). They operate in several disciplines, such as Power Engineering, Signal Processing, and Micro-electronics, based on their expertise.
• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
• Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
• Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
• Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
• Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
• Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
• Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
• Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
• Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
• Problem-solving abilities
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• A degree in Electrical Engineering;