We are seeking a driven, self-motivated Sales Executive to boost our customer base of spare parts. You will be responsible for pursuing leads in our database as well as discovering new prospects through traditional marketing techniques, digital marketing, and social media. While you will often collaborate with the sales team, you must be able to work independently. Our ideal candidate has sales experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Look up and sell automotive truck parts using parts manuals (hard copy and electronic) to identify the correct part needed.
• Use and operate a computer and multiple computer programs.
• Locate available parts when the store is out of stock.
• Provide price quotes and other information to clients
• Work with internal and external customers to provide the needed part(s).
• Use cash register to collect payment.
• Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
• Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback
• We are looking for a representative that knows this business community well and has established contacts in the field.
• Knowledge of (and strong rapport with) dealership personnel in the sales region.
• Demonstrated knowledge of sales processes, sales tools and negotiation tactics.
• Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
• Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
• Expert in time management
• Organized work ethic
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision and under deadline pressure.
• Able to work effectively in a team within a fast-paced technology organization.
• Competency with a variety of computer programs to track results and communicate effectively
• Must be able to travel a significant amount of the time.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• 1-2 years of experience in Sales and Marketing
• Build relationships and networks easily
• Special knowledge: understanding of After Sales business and automotive industries
• Experience in the sales field of automotive spare parts.
• Self-driven and ambitious.
• Has experience and connections with wholesalers of spare parts.
• Personal skills such as good negotiator.
• Good communication skills
• Able to work long hours
• Speak English and Kiswahili language
• Flexible, reliable, hard worker, adaptable, responsible and Team player