Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
• Monitor which items are selling and in what quantities, and use this data to make decisions about future product orders.
• Justify purchasing decisions for the store’s owners.
• Oversee employees ensure that the store stays clean and the customers stay happy.
• Communicate pleasantly with customers and be the final authority when a customer has a question or complaint.
• Build rapport with employees to create and maintain a positive work experience for everyone involved.
Storekeeper Requirements and Qualifications
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
• Able to work long hours
• Flexible, reliable, hard worker, adaptable, responsible and Team player
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
• Skills to operate common office equipment
• 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
• Degree/ Diploma in relevant field
Mode of Application
Interested Candidates must send their Resume through email@example.com