• Ensuring transactions are completed in an efficient manner with a high level of accuracy
• Follow compliance procedures, company policies and abides by all health and safety guidelines as per company standards
• Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
• Provides support and information to customers, over the counter and by phone
• Maintains a cash float and follows balancing and reconciling procedures; prepares daily ‘End of Day’ sheet at the close of each business day
• Reconcile own cash box against actual transaction at the end of the day.
• Receive foreign currency from the authorized person.
• Sell & purchase of travelers cheques and foreign currency.
• Attending the customers for making DD / Telex transfers / electronic transfers
• Receive cash from customers (for all services but not limited to remittance, WPS, FCY, Etc)
• Delivering the ready - draft after verifying the payment & customer details to the respective customers.
• Make sure that cash is sent to the bank when there is extra cash, over the required limit.
• Make sure enough cash is maintained in the branch to make payouts.
• Report to BM/Br. Supervisor about any discrepancy in cash count or fake notes
• Reconcile all end day transactions prior to leaving the branch to ensure that all cash receipts & delivery are in order with business transactions.
• Process transactions such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, automated teller transactions, night deposits, and mail deposits.
• Performs administrative tasks such as filing, generating reports and maintaining mail correspondence
• Receive/issue cash transaction instruments like remittance, foreign currency exchange, WPS, Demand draft, TT, and value added services transaction payments
• Collect cash against any transaction.
• Provide cash against transaction / vouchers.
• Collect cash against receipt vouchers.
Skills & Experience:
• Ability to work on own initiative accurately, with attention to detail
• Minimum working experience of 2-3 years in bureau de change or financial Institution.
• Huge experience in cash handling environment would be an advantage
• Prepared to work morning / afternoon shifts – weekends – public holidays
• Diploma / Bachelor's degree in related field
• Pleasant personality, excellent customer service skill is desired.