Responsibilities/ main duties
• Through knowledge and understating of accounting and auditing standards, principles, procedures and techniques.
• Proven experience as an external auditor with knowledge of external auditing practices and auditing regulations.
• Perform audit of accounting and financial information of various clients to ensure compliance and appropriate processes.
• Prepare financial statements in conformity with GAAP and IFRS
• Audit financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance
• Prepare audit reports and present audit findings to management
• Maintaining confidentiality of all company information obtained in normal course of an audit management.
• Complete audit assignments within established time frames and budgets
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to perform within tight deadlines and prioritize effectively.
• Unquestionable integrity, credibility and good moral character
Required qualification, competences and experiences
• Must have bachelor degree in Accounting
• Must have strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Minimum of 3-6 years of experience with public accounting firm with experience in financial statement audits.
• Registration with NBAA is a must
• He/She must br ready to start working immediately
• Submit Resume through email@example.com