• Preparing business cost and submitting the same to the Management in a timely manner.
• Making application for Business expenses and costs.
• Tracking operation cost during the continuation of the business.
• Reduce operational cost.
• Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
• Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department).
• Analyze and report profit margins.
• Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts.
• Assisting in month-end and year-end closing.
• Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
• Proven working experience in Cost Accounting & Budgeting.
• Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline. CPA shall be an added advantage.
• Good in Mathematics.
• Experience of not less than three (3) years’ experience in Accounts, specifically Cost Account. Preferably in a Clearing & Forwarding Business.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Experience with office management & Accounting software like MS Office Packages, Tally.
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Swahili.
• Attention to detail.
- Job Ref:JOB5362
- Job Location:Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Company Industry:Clearing and Forwading
- Employment Status:Full Time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:Unspecified
- Number of Vacances:1
Send your CV to our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.