• Ensure knowledge of Customs Tariffs and all the procedure pertaining to customs clearance
• Ensure all documents required for declaration are in order for lodgment to customs
• Ensure declaration is correctly done and in time upon receipt of all clearing documents from the client.
• Ensure assessment is obtained timely.
• Ensure customs queries if any are replied in time for current shipments on clearance and for those on customs audit queries basically by coordinating with the clients.
• Ensure photocopies of clearing documents are enough for Customs and properly filed.
• Ensure all documents required by customs are properly attached before sent to Customs
• Maintain excellent relationship with customs to make sure that our documents are received and processed in time.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience: 2 years
• Education Level: Diploma
• Qualifications: Diploma in Customs and Tax Management, Diploma / Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding.
Job Location:Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Company Industry:Clearing and Forwading
Employment Status:Full Time
Monthly Salary Range:Unspecified
Number of Vacances:2
Send your CV to our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted