• Recruiting and staffing logistics;
• Organizational and space planning;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Organization development;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
• Employee orientation, development, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• Company-wide committee facilitation;
• Company employee communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
• Employee services and counseling.
• Safety of the workforce.
• Development of a superior workforce.
• Development of the Human Resources department.
• Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
• Personal ongoing development.
• Disciplinary and Grievance management
Skills and Qualifications
• Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
• 2 Years’ experience in HR management with a reputable organization
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in HRIS and or IT will be an added advantage
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili
The position involves Organizing and scheduling orientation program for new employees, coordinating HR functions such as recruitment, placement and professional development.
- Job Ref:JOB5342
- Job Location:Pwani, Tanzania
- Company Industry:Human Resources
- Employment Status:Full Time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:Unspecified
- Number of Vacances:1
Send your CV to our e-mail address (email@example.com). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted