• Support MoEVT for all MEL activities and conduct formative evaluations.
• Develop and implement result-based monitoring, evaluation and reporting system with detailed guideline for its implementation.
• Coordinate with MEL partners for MEL system establishment and data management plans.
• Support the interpretation and presentation of MEL findings for activity planning, decision-making and communication of successes.
• Participate in monitoring and evaluation exercises, project reviews to assess progress and to determine required interventions to achieve the results and prepare the drafting and/or review of technical reports.
• Ensures that quality, reliability, validity, and formatting of all MEL tools and products are developed under MoEVT standards.
• Supervise the collection of all data needed to report on all defined indicators (impact, output, outcome and program management indicators)
• Synthesizes monitoring and evaluation findings needed for quarterly and annual reports for KOICA
• Coordinate as necessary with various stakeholders including government officials, community partners, and other stakeholders.
• Work collaboratively with other staffs to achieve shared goals.
Skills and Qualifications
• Master’s Degree or above in a related field.
• Proven experiences of more than 10 years in this field.
• Report writing, project planning, time-management, communicating skills, M&E activities in the field of education, capacity building and training experience.
• Good interpersonal skills in an international and multi-national environment.
- Job Ref:JOB5333
- Job Location:Zanzibar Urban/West, Tanzania
- Company Industry:Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
- Employment Status:Full Time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:Unspecified
- Number of Vacances:1
• All applications should be sent with enclosed cover letter (addressed to Managing Director, Good Neighbors Tanzania - Zanzibar Area Office, P.O. Box 4060, Kinazini, Zanzibar), detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All applicants should provide current contact information of their referees.
• Deadline for application is not later than 2nd January 2021.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and emails address.
• Depending on the circumstances, a job interview may be conducted by an online video call.