Support MoEVT for all accounting activities of both financial and management accounting.
Perform financial analysis and reporting to MoEVT as needed.
Coordinate with financial department to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines
Generate financial report and statements to Managing Director for review.
Monitor expenditures, analyses revenues and determine budget variances and report to management.
Respond to accounting inquiries from MoEVT in a timely manner.
Provide guidance to other accountants when needed.
Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
Work collaboratively with other staffs to achieve shared goals.
Skills and Qualifications
Master’s Degree or above in a related field.
Proven experiences of more than 10 years in this field.
Report writing, project planning, time management, communicating skills, computerized accounting knowledge and capacity building and training experience.
Good interpersonal skills in an international and multi-national environment.
- Job Ref:JOB5332
- Job Location:Zanzibar Urban/West, Tanzania
- Company Industry:Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
- Employment Status:Full Time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:Unspecified
- Number of Vacances:1
• All applications should be sent with enclosed cover letter (addressed to Managing Director, Good Neighbors Tanzania - Zanzibar Area Office, P.O. Box 4060, Kinazini, Zanzibar), detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees to: E-mail: email@example.com
• All applicants should provide current contact information of their referees.
• Deadline for application is not later than 2 January, 2021.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and emails address.
• Depending on the circumstances, a job interview may be conducted by an online video call.