• Ensure integrity of original documents through processing, and preparing and submission due the need.
• Assist foreigner on application of permit to get status.
• Check completion and correctness of forms, documents and verify bills.
• Identify and resolve problems in collaboration with the management and clients.
• Organize establishment to maintain quality and safety of services provided.
• Perform transcription and conversion work, and scanning of documents.
• Handle correspondence, preparation of presentations and budgets, and varied documents.
• Ensure complete secrecy in managing confidential documents, and manage document recovery.
• Proofread, merge and format documents whenever required.
• Merge image documents with text documents, and assist in printing procedures.
• Supervise completion of corporate and authorized projects within given time, resources and official guidelines.
• Maintain electronic data files as well as hard copies of reports for FDA approval.
• Ensure agreement of documents and corporate records with legal, financial and regulatory guidelines.
• File, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database systems.
Skills and Qualifications
Personal Assistant job qualifications and requirements
• Computer literacy
• Verbal and written articulacy
• Professional discretion
• Well-developed time management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience: 2 years
• Education Level: Degree
• Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Customs and Tax Management, Degree / Diploma in Administration/Business/Any related field.