• Recruiting and staffing logistics;
• Organizational and space planning;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Organization development;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
• Employee orientation, development, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• Company-wide committee facilitation;
• Company employee communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
• Employee services and counseling.
• Safety of the workforce.
• Development of a superior workforce.
• Development of the Human Resources department.
• Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
• Personal ongoing development.
• Disciplinary and Grievance management
Skills and Qualifications
• Diploma or above in Human Resources or Business Administration
• 1-5 Years’ experience in HR management with a reputable organization
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in HRIS and or IT will be an added advantage
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili
Includes organizing and scheduling orientation programs for new employees, coordinating HR functions such as recruitment, placement, and professional development.
- Job Ref:JOB5307
- Job Location:Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Company Industry:Construction
- Employment Status:Full Time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:Unspecified
- Number of Vacances:1
Send your CV to our e-mail address (email@example.com). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.