• Ensure knowledge of Customs Tariffs and all the procedure pertaining to customs clearance
• Ensure all documents required for declaration are in order for lodgment to customs
• Ensure declaration is correctly done and in time upon receipt of all clearing documents from the client.
• Ensure assessment is obtained timely.
• Ensure customs queries if any are replied in time for current shipments on clearance and for those on customs audit queries basically by coordinating with the clients.
• Ensure photocopies of clearing documents are enough for Customs and properly filed.
• Ensure all documents required by customs are properly attached before sent to Customs
• Maintain excellent relationships with customs to make sure that our documents are received and processed in time.
Skills and Qualifications
• 1-5 years of relevant work experience
• Proper documents management
• Follow up of assessment with TRA
• Should be able to work under pressure
• Resolve queries arising in TANCIS
• Excellent communication skills ( oral and written )
• To be able to work without or with minimum supervision
• Analytical skills.
• Good Computer skills i.e. MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Job Ref:JOB5304
- Job Location:Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Company Industry:Clearing and Forwading
- Employment Status:Full Time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:Unspecified
- Number of Vacances:1
Send your CV to our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org), and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.