• Providing care for child aged from four (04) years and above.
• Setting schedules and routines
• Developing and encouraging age-appropriate learning and socialization to ensure children learn basic skills and concepts, such as communication, manners, sharing, etc.
• Maintaining a safe workplace by monitoring children for health, behavioral, and emotional issues and reporting concerns to staff and parents.
• Helping children discover new interests by introducing them to art, music, sports, and other potential hobbies.
• Ensuring child is learning positive behaviors and providing guidance or approved discipline, as needed.
• Preparing a child to enter the next level entry into school.
• Keeping records relating to child care.
• Working with parents to help children progress towards educational and behavioral goals.
• Attend and engage in occasional parent participation events and other events that may be on nights and/or weekends
• Appropriately supervise child while keeping him safe at all times
• Engage child in activities and play that stimulates his development
• Playing in a technical way
Skills and Qualifications
• High School, Certificate or Diploma in related field.
• More education and experience may be required or preferred.
• 1-2 years of experience in baby teaching or equivalent filed.
• Additional certifications, or training in baby teaching may be beneficial
• Decisiveness, patience, and stamina to chase after, lift, or carry children.
• Record of immunizations and ability to pass a background check.
• Exceptional communication, teaching, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong understanding of stages of childhood development.
• Attentiveness to the needs and safety of child.
- Job Ref:JOB5303
- Job Location:Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Company Industry:Education, Training, and Library
- Employment Status:Full Time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:Unspecified
- Number of Vacances:1
Send your CV to that e-mail address (email@example.com). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.