1) Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
2) Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules.
3) Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors using telephones or two-way radios.
4) Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
5) Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
6) Determine types or amounts of equipment, vehicles, materials, or personnel required according to work orders or specifications.
7) Prepare daily work and run schedules.
8) Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
9) Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance .
10) Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
11) Provide field units with information about orders, traffic, obstacles and requirements
12) Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
Skills and Qualifications
1. Experience not less than one (1) years and already work with reputable organizations in Transportation.
2. Knowledge Dispatching and Transit business (Knowledge of Transit Procedures and process)
3. Attention to details
4. Minimum level of education, Diploma in transportation field preferable