We are looking for a motivated and results-driven Heavy Duty Trucks Sales Executive to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for calling prospective customers, explaining our product, and guiding them through their purchase process. We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate must have experience in sales of Heavy Duty Trucks from a reputable company.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for prospecting, presenting to, and closing sales to heavy truck dealers. As well, you’ll be the primary field contact responsible for the satisfaction, retention, growth and profitability of assigned customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and execute targeted plans and strategies to achieve sales revenue and profit targets
• Maintain a business development channel using CRM on a timely basis
• Grow revenue and market share to meet or exceed sales quota for assigned regions
• Maintain a customer base, mentor and train truck sales representatives to help facilitate repeat and referral business while increasing customer satisfaction
• Hold him or her accountable to ethical business practices and behaviors.
• Gathering Product Price and Market Intelligence in different sales channel
• Create and Optimize Product Listing in different sales channel
• Providing customer service (Eg. Answering customer question and Providing product information to our clients)
• Creating Marketing Activities and Campaign
• Developing Brand Recognition in Markets
• Other sales relative activities
Skills and Qualifications
• A solid track record in sales or account management of software and services solutions or other related products to the heavy truck dealer market place is mandatory.
• Must know this business community well and has established contacts in the field.
• Knowledge of (and strong rapport with) dealership personnel in the sales region.
• Demonstrated knowledge of account management and/or sales processes, sales tools and negotiation tactics.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision and under deadline pressure.
• Able to work effectively in a team within a fast-paced technology organization.
• Competency with a variety of computer programs to track results and communicate effectively
• Basic Computer Skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint Outlook, etc)
• Must be able to travel a significant amount of the time.
• Minimum of three (3) years experience in Heavy Duty truck Sales
• Experience with and knowledge of commercial Heavy Duty trucks
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Excellent communication skills. Prior sales experience.
• Able to work long hours
• Speak English and Kiswahili language
• Flexible, reliable, hard worker, adaptable, responsible and Team player
We are looking for a motivated and results-driven Heavy Duty Trucks Sales Executive. The individual in this role would be responsible for calling prospective customers, explaining our product, and guiding them through their purchase process.
- Job Ref:JOB5297
- Job Location:Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Company Industry:Sales
- Employment Status:Full Time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:Unspecified
- Number of Vacances:5
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.