• Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
• Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
• Design creative prototypes according to specifications
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Integrate software components and third-party programs
• Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
• Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
• Directing software programming and documentation development.
• Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
• Verify and deploy programs and systems
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Skills and Qualifications
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, information technology or a related field
• Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
• Creativity is always a plus.
• Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
• A team player with excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
• Great attention to detail and time-management skills
Development Team is looking for a talented Software Developer with strong web application and software development application, programming experience to design and build solutions.
- Job Ref:JOB5294
- Job Location:Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Company Industry:Consulting Services
- Employment Status:Full Time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:Unspecified
- Number of Vacances:1
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.