• Ensure knowledge of Customs Tariffs and all the procedure pertaining to customs clearance
• Ensure all documents required for declaration are in order for lodgment to customs
• Ensure declaration is correctly done and in time upon receipt of all clearing documents from the client.
• Ensure assessment is obtained timely.
• Ensure customs queries if any are replied in time for current shipments on clearance and for those on customs audit queries basically by coordinating with the clients.
• Ensure photocopies of clearing documents are enough for Customs and properly filed.
• Ensure all documents required by customs are properly attached before sent to Customs
• Maintain excellent relationships with customs to make sure that our documents are received and processed in time.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Experience not less than two (2) years and already work with reputable organizations in clearing and forwarding.
2. Good Looking Lady
3. Fluent in English language
4. Attention to details
5. A minimum level of education, Certificate preferable in Clearing and forwarding
6. Age not above 30years
7. Able to work in a multi-culture environment at least already work
Clearing and forwarding officer with knowledge and experience as Personal Assistant, who will talk directly to customers, prepare the operational budget, follow-up customer payments.
- Job Ref:JOB5283
- Job Location:Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Company Industry:Clearing and Forwading
- Employment Status:Full Time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:Unspecified
- Number of Vacances:2
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be Contacted.