• Interact with customer in an expert, professional manner by educating customers. Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
• Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options.
• Promote specific products as directed by upper management.
• Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts.
• Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
• Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
• Perform all administrative functions of the sale process, including accepting customer payments, balancing register and scheduling bank pick-up service or making daily cash deposits, filing the completed orders, and pulling products from inventory.
• Provide assistance to customers in setting up purchased devices and also assist them to fix devices that are not operational if necessary
• Perform merchandising and resetting of the store
• Providing assistance to managers in performing operational functions such as inventory management and pricing verification
• May be responsible for opening and closing the store, handling the store alone, and making decisions independently in assisting customers to resolve issues
• Ensure products are always available at the store for customers by receiving and restocking products from stockroom
• Provide assistance to managers in ensuring the physical safety of store and merchandise.
Skills and Qualifications
Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
Here are the common skills, abilities, and knowledge; and experience and educational qualification that you need to have to meet the requirements commonly set by employers for the electronic sales associate position:
• Possess deep knowledge of product and the ability to effectively and clearly demonstrate and explain program offers, pricing, and product features to customers
• Good working experience dealing face-to-face with customers in a retail environment, preferably high-tech products or consumer electronics
• Strong ability to work with little or no supervision and independently
• Experience working with customers, assisting them in person and on phone; tracking and recording traffic data and sales; participating in trainings; merchandising products and materials for promotion.
• Ability to simplify a product solution by applying deep knowledge acquired from training resources
• Possess high school diploma or similar qualification
• Strong communication skills, both in written and verbal forms
• Ability to maintain a poised, composed, and professional attitude
• Detail oriented individual with strong drive to achieve work success
• Ability to work for up to 8 hours standing, and to pull, push, and carry or lift items up to 40 pounds.
Experience & Competencies Required
• 2 years of experience working as Electronics Sales or similar role. Experience working in Electronics companies will be an added advantage.
• Build relationships and networks easily
Sales Executive would be responsible for calling prospective customers, explaining our product, and guiding them through their purchase process.
- Job Ref:JOB5281
- Job Location:Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Company Industry:Sales
- Employment Status:Full Time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:Unspecified
- Number of Vacances:3
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.