• Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
• Directing system testing and validation procedures.
• Directing software programming and documentation development.
• Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
• Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
• Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
• Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
• Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
• Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
• Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
Skills and Qualifications
• Proven experience as a Software Developer, or similar role
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
• Attention to detail
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
We are seeking to hire a skilled Software Developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces
- Job Ref:JOB5268
- Job Location:Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Company Industry:Information Technology
- Employment Status:Full Time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:Unspecified
- Number of Vacances:1
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.