Experienced tax consultant with over 3 years of practice preparing a typical tax returns for clients. Dedicated professional with extensive knowledge of the tax codes and ways to legally lower tax liability for clients. Committed to providing the best care to clients through transparent communication and timely preparation of taxes. Skilled in negotiation with a strong ability to problem solve to assist clients with tax problems.
Accounting, Taxation, Finance, Auditing, Economic and Mathematics.
2012-2015: Institute of Finance Management, Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
• Bachelor of Science in Tax Management.
• Major academic course highlights: Taxation, Accounting, Economic, Finance, Auditing and Mathematics.
• Minor academic course highlights: Business Law, Computer application and Business Managements.
2019-Present: Study CPA(T) in progress.
WORKING AND EXPERIENCE
AUGUST 2015 – JULY 2018: KAFUMU INVESTMENT COMPANY
Duties and responsibilities:
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including posting to correct accounting books.
• Maintain all accounting records.
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank reconciliation
• Prepare financial statements
• Prepare payments of employees
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns and other tax requirements.
Achievements: Met with the senior managers of all departments to discuss their individual budgets and was able to reduce overall business expenditure, but also able to maximise accounts to increase revenue and works as consultant.
JULY 2018 - PRESENT: TAX CONSULTANT
Duties and Responsibilities:
Advised clients on tax matter. Prepare tax return. Educated clients on actions to take to make tax preparation a more efficient process and reduce the risk of late filing.
Work Record, Price
- TZS 40000/dayPricing Rate
- 0Done job